Followers you are the best.



Starting today you’ll notice that I’ll start writing some of my entries in English.
This doesn’t mean that I won’t be writing in Spanish anymore, I absolutely will. But now I have to concentrate a little more on finding “my voice” in English.
Yes.
My voice.
That’s what it’s called.
Suena muy payaso but it is what it is.

I love writing in Spanish but I have to face the fact that I live in the United States of America and people speak mostly English around here.
Plus, my homework is indeed in English.

My teacher Carol proposed that I blog in English for the duration of the course but I don’t think I can do that.
I have to share in Spanish at times.
When I land in those crazy and intense spaces in Spanish (often enough) it takes way more than time to translate my feelings.

You get the idea.

But I also want my English-Speaking friends to read me.
I want to know if I touch people in this language, I also wonder if slap cada día its a life worth translating.

So,
Gracias.

And let me know your thoughts.
Just don’t be too harsh and brutal - I am a bit vulnerable now.
Kidding.
(Maybe not)

Have a good one.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.