Bill Clinton sent me a (love) letter.

I have been waiting for my green card for the last 15 years (not too patiently anymore) so when I received a letter from Bill Clinton in the mail yesterday, I almost thought it was he - granting me my wish - after all, I have been a loyal and loving fan of his ever since he got elected the first time. And I stayed by his side while he was facing that ridiculous impeachment process.
(Those who so censoriously intruded into the sex lives of the American President and all other American citizens on politics, on campus and in the workplace, should go live in another era. Like my friend Al says, "Just sayin'").

In the letter Bill sent me, he’s asking for my vote and asking for my money. Sadly I cannot give him neither. I would if I had a green card, In fact I would love to make a deal with him too, “Help me with my green card Bill and I will cut you a check (I will make the effort or even steal if I have to) and you should know that Obama had my vote since his first hello”

I love Clinton and I love Obama, I have a lot of trouble understanding why people continue to blame Obama for the state of this nation. How can they fail to see this all obviously started with that retrograde of a President that ruled before him (I hate to pronounce his name) and the Republican Party has tried everything to ruin all of Obama’s good-doings. Cut Medicare? Cut environmental protection? Ignore workers rights? Continue the war on women from contraception to basic healthcare? What the fuck Republicans! You belong downstairs (hell).

I really would love to have some Obama haters take a look at the Mexican candidates. Now those are really incapable of ruling a country - and that’s a very sad story - but I won’t go there now.

Bill is supporting Obama because he sees what most of the conservatives in this country have not bothered to see, Obama and the democrats are a much better choice than the GOP. They are in fact the only choice.
Obama and the democrats are for the people.
The GOP is for the ignorant, the rich and the stupid. 
Not a good group of people.

Alex Avant (son of Motown great Clarence Avant) told the Hollywood Reporter “Everybody loves Bill Clinton for the same reason they love any natural celebrity. He’s a rock star!” 

I agree. 

Even feminists love him, it’s really hard not to, I heard a psychologist saying once, “Clinton is literally omnivorous, he would gobble up all the hamburgers and women in the world if he could. He wants to suck everything up, have it all, cram life with every sensation and emotion. His moods go up and down and no day is long enough for him”

I love this description - to me he has the complexity of a Rock Star – or better yet, an amazing woman.

So Bill, I love you and I love Obama. I wish I could vote for him on the upcoming election but sadly I’m not a resident yet.

Thanks for the letter though.
It was nice to think of me.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.