Lost my brain...


I found this image while I was stumbling today in a quest for inspiration - and I had to steal it.
(It's not really stealing nowadays)
"I lost my brain and don't contact me for I am happy"
It's a good message, especially for me - my brain drives me insane - absolutely insane.
In fact, it would be awesome to put it on a ziplock bag while I sleep at night. 
Don't get me wrong I am all for having a brain, especially a good one. Mine isn't a genius brain at all but I certainly have my good moments.
But what my brain does to me it's a little abusive because it never shuts up. And God I need it to shut up already. I need to rest, I need to stop, my brain is always preoccupied, my brain is always on post-it note mode, my brain is doing lists, my brain is speeding and doesn't allow me to sit still, my brain is definitely giving me a headache these days... but the latter was to be expected, it is in fact a brain.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.