Superman.




I just came back from a meeting and got off at the subway in Union Square, where there was a minor commotion.
At first I couldn’t see what it was, I was walking towards the front but there was a large amount of humans tweeting and I saw no one in particular, that is until I raised my eyes - and there he was - Superman.

He is currently atop the statue of George Washington in Union Square. And it appears that he wants the world to be a better place.
"He doesn’t want democrats, he doesn’t want republicans, he wants only one party and he wants mankind to be kind"

He is not that articulate. But he is definitely trying.

And he’s there – all the way up there - which seems dangerous, trying to express his views dressed up as Superman.

I might be getting older than I thought because these where the 3 things that crossed my mind:

1.    Get a job you nutcase.
2.    Your parents must be worried about you.
3.    I hope Juliana doesn’t fall for a guy like this. Ever.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.